Funeral Operations and Services
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £1,500 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Funeral Director
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- Certificate in Funeral Operations and Services
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- BTEC Certificate in Principles of Funeral Operations and Services
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.