Rail and rail systems engineer (level 5)
Helping maintain railway tracks and equipment.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to higher national diploma (HND).
- Typical duration
- 24 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Approvals and Certification Engineer
- Asset Engineer
- Lead Signal Design Engineer
- Rail Building Services Engineer
- Rail Civil Engineer
- Rail Electrification Engineer
- Rail Mechanical Engineer
- Rail Project Engineer
- Rail Systems Integration Engineer
- Signalling & Control Systems Engineer
- Telecomms Engineer
- Track Engineer
- Traction and Rolling Stock Engineer
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.