Customer service practitioner (level 2)
Providing customer service products and services for businesses and other organisations including face-to-face, telephone, digital and written contact and communications.
Equivalent to GCSE
- Typical duration
- 12 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Sales, marketing and procurement
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- customer assistant
- customer relations advisor
- customer relations assistant
- customer service advisor
- customer service agent
- customer service associate
- customer service rep
- customer service representative
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.