Aviation operations manager (level 4)
Managing the environment, facilities and services at airports, military bases, heliports and other airfields - including the safe arrival, turnaround and departure of aircraft.
Equivalent to higher national certificate (HNC)
- Typical duration
- 18 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Transport and logistics
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Air Traffic Control (ATC) manager
- Aircraft handling manager
- Aircraft movement manager
- Fire service watch manager
- Flight operations manager
- Passenger operations manager
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.