Chartered surveyor (degree) (level 6)
Providing professional advice and recommendations to clients on land, property or construction.
Equivalent to degree
- Typical duration
- 60 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Information management - Provide data, information and advice for clients relevant to the surveying discipline.
- Health and safety - Recommend solutions to ensure safe and secure working environments.
- Construction technology - Provide advice relating to the construction technology of buildings and their materials.
- Law - Negotiate and agree terms for acquisition/disposal of property, standard forms of building contracts or other property related contracts and liaise with legal advisers.
- Consultancy - Manage instructions from engagement to completion.
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.