Recruitment resourcer (level 2)
Identifying, attracting and shortlisting candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to GCSE.
- Typical duration
- 12 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Business and administration
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements. This may include identifying labour market shortages and the demand for those with transferrable skills with the capacity to move from the legacy carbon economy into a green economy job.
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Identify and progress leads as required
- Contribute to the development of a recruitment resourcing plan
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
- Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice
- Escalate non-compliance where appropriate
- Meet agreed Key Performance Indicators (e.g. interviews arranged, candidates sourced etc)
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.