Technician scientist (level 5)
Working in a laboratory and using various scientific techniques.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to higher national diploma (HND).
- Typical duration
- 33 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Health and science
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Analytical Support Chemist
- Assistant Scientist
- Laboratory Analyst
- Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Co-ordinator
- Laboratory Research Assistant
- Microbiology Support Scientist
- Process Development Technologist
- Quality Control Laboratory Assistant
- Senior Laboratory Technician
- Technical Laboratory Assistant
- Technical Specialist (Scientist)
- Technical Support Scientist
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.