Land-based service engineer (level 2)
Maintaining a range of machinery, plant and equipment in one sectors such as agriculture, forestry and horticulture.
Equivalent to GCSE
- Typical duration
- 18 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Agriculture, environmental and animal care
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Agricultural Service Engineer
- Fixed Plant and Equipment Service Engineer
- Forestry Equipment Service Engineer
- Horticultural Service Engineer
- Outdoor Power Equipment Service Engineer
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.