Rail and rail systems senior engineer (integrated degree) (level 6)
Applying rail and rail systems technical engineering skills in a broad range of management and leadership activities.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to degree.
- Typical duration
- 36 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Lead Systems Engineer
- Rail Plant Engineer
- Senior Electrification Engineer
- Senior Rail Civil Engineer
- Senior Rail Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Rail Systems Integration Engineer
- Senior Signalling & Control Systems Engineer
- Senior Telecoms Engineer
- Senior Track Engineer
- Senior Traction and Rolling Stock Engineer
- Simulation Systems Engineer
Full information on Rail and rail systems senior engineer (integrated degree) (level 6) is available from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education.
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.