Corporate responsibility and sustainability practitioner (level 4)
Be a social conscience for the organisation, helping innovate and drive ambitions for social and environmental change.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to higher national certificate (HNC).
- Typical duration
- 36 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Business and administration
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Community Investment Coordinator
- Corporate Citizenship Administrator
- Corporate Responsibility (CR) Administrator
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Administrator
- Environmental Social Governance (ESG) Administrator
- Philanthropy Coordinator
- Responsible Business Coordinator
- Social Impact Administrator
- Sustainability Coordinator
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Select and implement project management and planning tools applicable to the type of project/ campaign lifecycle.
- Assess the effectiveness of change and identify opportunities to improve outcomes, guiding and supporting others to deliver results.
- Balance own CR&S workload to prioritise competing demands and achieve key performance indicators.
- Utilise strengths of internal organisational structures to help build self-sustaining CR&S populations.
- Tailor approach to maintaining new/existing external stakeholder relationships to achieve progress on plans (e.g objectives, key initiatives and shared interests).
- Contribute to the negotiation of external CR&S projects of mutual benefit.
- Adopt a communication method that takes account of the audience and is suitable for the circumstances.
- Recommend opportunities for external engagement, articulating the mutual benefits and risks.
- Contribute to written reports on CR&S performance in line with organisational requirements.
- Contribute to the drafting of the CR&S strategy.
- Adjust leadership style to achieve results, having regard to the needs of the individual/teams involved.
- Select data that is relevant to the CR&S issue being considered.
- Analyse data to form evidence-based conclusions on CR&S performance.
- Deliver CR&S events in accordance with contractual arrangements.
- Quality assure own and others work in accordance with organisational requirements
- Contribute to reporting externally on CR&S Strategy and delivery in line with industry and legislative requirements.
- Identify own organisations CR&S opportunities and threats. Escalate risks within own organisation when needed.
- Research the CR&S landscape, escalating best practice opportunities within own organisation.
- Apply management techniques needed to deliver CR&S projects within budget.
- Train colleagues in CR&S techniques, tailoring the learning style to the circumstances.
- Identify and deliver initiatives that may raise funds for CR&S projects.
- Identify and apply relevant IT solutions to CR&S issues.
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.