Professional accounting or taxation technician (level 4)
Working as an accountant or bookkeeper for an accounting practice, business, organisations or HMRC.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to higher national certificate (HNC).
- Typical duration
- 18 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Legal, finance and accounting
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Accounts payable and expenses supervisor
- Assistant auditor
- Assistant financial accountant
- Assistant management accountant
- Commercial analyst
- Payroll manager
- Personal tax assistant and Business tax assistant
- Senior bookkeeper
- Senior financial officer
- Tax investigations officer
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.