Content creator (level 3)
Develop written and audio visual content.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to A level.
- Typical duration
- 15 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Creative and design
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Content Assistant
- Content Creator
- Content Producer
- Junior Content Producer
- Multimedia Executive
- Social Media Assistant
- Social Media Co-ordinator
- Social Media Executive
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Interpret the aims of the brief.
- Research ideas and concepts to meet the brief.
- Evaluate brand requirements and brand guidelines.
- Prepare a mood board or other visual aid for the content to be created.
- Present ideas, pitches and proposals for creative content to be further developed.
- Storyboard and outline script their ideas for content to be developed.
- Interpret data, consider its integrity and use it to inform content.
- Develop accessible written content for different platforms and devices.
- Apply best practice and inclusive language when creating content.
- Write and edit copy or scripts for use on different channels and platforms.
- Create or capture visuals and audio using standard packages and equipment.
- Source, obtain and prepare media assets for use; using industry standard packages to adapt and edit content.
- Use industry standard tools and content management systems to organise, structure and label content effectively, methodically and securely enabling efficient search and retrieval.
- Identify and recommend the platform/s or channel/s to use for the media campaign.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers, establishing and using professional contacts.
- Engage and respond with audiences through social media, adapting content to respond to evolving circumstances.
- Monitor user experience to ensure content is focused on maximising engagement.
- Analyse the differences between audiences using audience segmentation techniques and data.
- Use lessons learned to evaluate the success of the content and identify areas for improvement for future campaigns.
- Use continuing professional development planning to support own current and future training and development needs.
- Operate effectively within the production workflow to meet production timelines.
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.