Building services engineering craftsperson (level 3)
Designing, installing and servicing engineering systems used to heat large buildings like factories and hospitals.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to A level.
- Typical duration
- 36 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- building services engineer
- facilities manager
- heating and ventilating craftsman
- heating and ventilating fitter
- heating and ventilating welder
- mechanical services fitter
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.