Air traffic controller (level 5)
Directing aircraft on the ground and through controlled airspace.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to higher national diploma (HND).
- Typical duration
- 15 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Transport and logistics
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Civil Aerodrome Controller
- Civil Approach Controller
- Civil Approach Procedural Controller
- Civil Area/ Terminal Controller
- Military Area Radar Controller
- Military Terminal Aerodrome Controller
- Military Terminal Radar Controller
- Military Weapons Controller
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.