This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £6,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Building Surveyor Technician
- General Practice Surveyor Technician
- Maintenance Surveyor Technician
- Quantity Surveyor Technician
- Valuation Surveyor Technician
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- NVQ Diploma in Surveying, Property and Maintenance
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- BTEC Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
- BTEC Subsidiary Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.