Housing and property management (level 3)
Creating and sustaining successful tenancies in the private and social rented housing sectors.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to A level.
- Typical duration
- 18 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Sales, marketing and procurement
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Customer Service: Apply a range of customer service skills in order to provide a professional, accurate, timely, ethical and non-judgemental front line service which meets the needs of a diverse range of customers and stakeholders
- Communication: Demonstrate appropriate communication skills to enable timely identification and/or resolution of issues for customers and appropriate signposting to other colleagues and/or partner agencies.
- Collaborative working: Work collaboratively with colleagues and partners to achieve individual, team and business targets.
- Respond to vulnerability: Use skill and judgment to understand the needs of vulnerable individuals and groups(including those with complex needs) and respond appropriately
- Information collection and sharing: Use a variety of methods to identify, collect and communicate technical and other information in a confident and effective manner.
- Influencing and negotiating skills: Influence and negotiate with customers, partners and suppliers.
- Self Management: Organise and plan their own work to ensure tasks are completed and deadlines met.
- Problem Solving: Use a problem solving and flexible approach in their day to day duties.
- Tools and Equipment: Effective use of IT equipment and software, through administration and the appropriate use of work equipment
- Decision making: Effective decision making in order to apply the businesses objectives and priorities.
Full information on Housing and property management (level 3) is available from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education.
Find training providers for this course
Canterbury, Kent Remove location