Housing and property management (level 3)
Creating and sustaining successful tenancies in the private and social rented housing sectors.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to A level.
- Typical duration
- 18 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Sales, marketing and procurement
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Customer Service: Apply a range of customer service skills in order to provide a professional, accurate, timely, ethical and non-judgemental front line service which meets the needs of a diverse range of customers and stakeholders
- Communication: Demonstrate appropriate communication skills to enable timely identification and/or resolution of issues for customers and appropriate signposting to other colleagues and/or partner agencies.
- Collaborative working: Work collaboratively with colleagues and partners to achieve individual, team and business targets.
- Respond to vulnerability: Use skill and judgment to understand the needs of vulnerable individuals and groups(including those with complex needs) and respond appropriately
- Information collection and sharing: Use a variety of methods to identify, collect and communicate technical and other information in a confident and effective manner.
- Influencing and negotiating skills: Influence and negotiate with customers, partners and suppliers.
- Self Management: Organise and plan their own work to ensure tasks are completed and deadlines met.
- Problem Solving: Use a problem solving and flexible approach in their day to day duties.
- Tools and Equipment: Effective use of IT equipment and software, through administration and the appropriate use of work equipment
- Decision making: Effective decision making in order to apply the businesses objectives and priorities.
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.