Rail and rail systems principal engineer (integrated degree) (level 7)
Helping maintain railway tracks and equipment.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to master’s degree.
- Typical duration
- 48 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Head of Rail Building Services
- Head of Track (Lineside)
- Principal Electrification Engineer
- Principal Mechanical Engineer
- Principal Modelling Engineer
- Principal Railway Systems Integration Engineer
- Principal Signalling & Control Systems Engineer
- Principal Telecoms Engineer
- Principal Traction and Rolling Stock Engineer
Find training providers for this course
Canterbury, Kent Remove location