Rail and rail systems principal engineer (integrated degree) (level 7)
Helping maintain railway tracks and equipment.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to master’s degree.
- Typical duration
- 48 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Head of Rail Building Services
- Head of Track (Lineside)
- Principal Electrification Engineer
- Principal Mechanical Engineer
- Principal Modelling Engineer
- Principal Railway Systems Integration Engineer
- Principal Signalling & Control Systems Engineer
- Principal Telecoms Engineer
- Principal Traction and Rolling Stock Engineer
Full information on Rail and rail systems principal engineer (integrated degree) (level 7) is available from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education.
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.