BMS PERFORMANCE RECRUITMENT LLP
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
BMS Performance is a sales training and sales apprenticeship provider that was established in 1990.
We have a track record of designing and delivering Sales Development Programmes for a range of industries, at all levels in the sales structure.
We have experience in the B2B sector, working with organisations in Corporate Services, Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, Construction and FMCG / Retail. Our trainers demonstrate an extensive track record in business sales, having chosen to specialise in learning and development, this ensures our programmes are based on real life experience and practical content.
Proud to be an accredited training partner of the APS (Association of Professional Sales)
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 8 out of 17 reviews
- Good 9 out of 17 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 17 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 17 reviews
- Communication with employers (7)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (6)
- Getting new apprentices started (5)
- Providing the right training at the right time (5)
- Adapting to my needs (4)
- Improving apprentice skills (4)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (4)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (2)
- Training facilities (1)
Things to improve
- Communication with employers (3)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (3)
- Adapting to my needs (1)
- Improving apprentice skills (1)
1 Apprenticeships offered
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)