INTELLIGENCIA TRAINING LIMITED
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
New organisation with no financial track record
About this provider
Intelligencia Training are a specialists in delivering intelligence analysis and cyber security awareness training and qualifications. Our specialist delivery team have been delivering intelligence training and apprenticeships for many years with a background in military intelligence operations.
We are experts in public and private sector engagement with considerable experience in working with law enforcement, prison/custodial sectors, counter fraud and financial crime, trading standards and regulatory services as well many other departments reliant upon intelligence led decision making processes.
We offer full geographical coverage within England and have programmes running across the whole country.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 10 out of 17 reviews
- Good 7 out of 17 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 17 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 17 reviews
- Communication with employers (15)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (9)
- Improving apprentice skills (6)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (5)
- Adapting to my needs (4)
- Providing the right training at the right time (4)
- Getting new apprentices started (2)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (2)
Things to improve
- Initial assessment of apprentices (3)
- Training facilities (3)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (2)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (1)
3 Apprenticeships offered
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)