FIRST INTUITION BRISTOL LIMITED
About this provider
First Intuition Bristol has been providing expert classroom and online accountancy training since 2011.
We have consistently achieve higher than average ICAEW, CIMA, AAT and ACCA pass rates by employing expert tutors and customer service staff and working closely with employers to deliver training solutions that best meet the needs of them and their apprentices.
We are a local organisation who offer a personal service to clients in the South West while benefiting from the resources and support of a national training organisation.
We have been have awarded the highest accreditation by the ICAEW, CIMA and ACCA in recognition of our pass rates and level of client service. First Intuition has been PQ Magazine's College of the Year in 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 10 out of 20 reviews
- Good 8 out of 20 reviews
- Poor 2 out of 20 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 20 reviews
- Providing the right training at the right time (10)
- Communication with employers (9)
- Getting new apprentices started (8)
- Improving apprentice skills (7)
- Adapting to my needs (6)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (6)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (3)
- Training facilities (3)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (1)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (5)
- Communication with employers (4)
- Adapting to my needs (1)
- Providing the right training at the right time (1)
3 Apprenticeships offered
|Accountancy Taxation Professional||Standard||7||Details|
|Professional accounting / taxation technician||Standard||4||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)