FIRST INTUITION BRISTOL LIMITED
About this provider
First Intuition Bristol has been providing expert classroom and online accountancy training since 2011. We have achieved outstanding ICAEW, CIMA and ACCA pass rates by employing expert tutors and customer service staff and working closely with employers to deliver training solutions that best meet the needs of them and their apprentices.
We are a local organisation who offer a personal service to clients in the South West while benefiting from the resources and support of a national training organisation.
We have been have awarded the highest accreditation by the ICAEW, CIMA and ACCA in recognition of our pass rates and level of client service. First Intuition has been PQ Magazine's College of the Year in 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 8 out of 16 reviews
- Good 6 out of 16 reviews
- Poor 2 out of 16 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 16 reviews
- Providing the right training at the right time (9)
- Getting new apprentices started (7)
- Communication with employers (6)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (6)
- Adapting to my needs (5)
- Improving apprentice skills (4)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (2)
- Training facilities (1)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (1)
Things to improve
- Communication with employers (3)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (3)
- Providing the right training at the right time (1)
3 Apprenticeships offered
|Accountancy Taxation Professional||Standard||7||Details|
|Professional accounting / taxation technician||Standard||4||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)