Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
Skills4Stem Ltd. is a UK based Global Skills and Succession Planning Consultancy with a focus within Science Technology, Engineering and Math's sectors. With extensive expertise within the Built Environment.
We can provide apprenticeships to large and small companies NATIONWIDE, whether you have 1 person or 100 people we can help.
We provide apprenticeships right up to degree level.
Skills4Stem use Education Technology (EdTech) solutions such as Gamification to collect, analyse competencies before & after delivering high quality apprenticeships to ensure the highest return on investment for employers and apprentices.
Skills4Stem are accredited globally by the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) & Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB).
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 5 out of 20 reviews
- Good 10 out of 20 reviews
- Poor 3 out of 20 reviews
- Very poor 2 out of 20 reviews
- Communication with employers (10)
- Getting new apprentices started (7)
- Adapting to my needs (5)
- Providing the right training at the right time (5)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (4)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (2)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (1)
- Training facilities (1)
Things to improve
- Communication with employers (8)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (7)
- Adapting to my needs (3)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (3)
- Getting new apprentices started (2)
- Improving apprentice skills (2)
- Providing the right training at the right time (2)
11 Apprenticeships offered
|Associate project manager||Standard||4||Details|
|Building Services Engineering Service and Maintenance Engineer||Standard||3||Details|
|Building Services Engineering Technician||Standard||4||Details|
|Chartered manager degree apprenticeship||Standard||6||Details|
|Construction Site Engineering Technician||Standard||4||Details|
|Construction Site Management||Framework||6||Details|
|Construction Site Supervision||Framework||4||Details|
|Foundation Degree in Built Environment||Framework||5||Details|
|Leadership and Management||Framework||5||Details|
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)