BPP ACTUARIAL EDUCATION LIMITED
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
BPP is a national apprenticeships training provider in business, finance, accountancy and law programmes. Built on the foundations of over 40 years' of innovation and knowledge as one of Europe's largest providers for Professional Education.
Support and expert tuition: We offer businesses a full service solution including; consultation, programme design and tailoring, attraction and recruitment, expert tuition and 1-2-1 support and Account Management to deliver you a successful programme and develop your emerging talent.
Programmes: Our programmes include recognised professional qualifications and range from Level 2 to Level 7 - including Degree Apprenticeships (awarded by BPP University Ltd).
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 4 out of 7 reviews
- Good 3 out of 7 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 7 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 7 reviews
- Communication with employers (6)
- Adapting to my needs (3)
- Getting new apprentices started (3)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (3)
- Providing the right training at the right time (2)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (2)
- Improving apprentice skills (1)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (1)
2 Apprenticeships offered
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)