WILLING AND ABLE LIMITED
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
The Willing and Able mission is to provide excellent quality apprenticeships and Continuing Professional Development opportunities for candidates and their employers.
We have strong industry credentials within our team which gives us unique advantages of seeing things from the employer and apprentice perspective to produce outstanding Apprentices and deliver positive impact for the sector.
Our dedicated team carefully select applicants on best HR practice and two fundamental criteria.
Candidates must be "Willing" and have potential to be "Able".
We are committed to producing outstanding Apprentices tailored to a right fit for each business.
Get in touch to find out more or visit our website.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 4 out of 11 reviews
- Good 4 out of 11 reviews
- Poor 3 out of 11 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 11 reviews
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (6)
- Getting new apprentices started (5)
- Communication with employers (3)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (3)
- Providing the right training at the right time (3)
- Adapting to my needs (2)
- Improving apprentice skills (2)
- Training facilities (1)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (5)
- Communication with employers (4)
- Getting new apprentices started (1)
- Improving apprentice skills (1)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
- Providing the right training at the right time (1)
- Training facilities (1)
13 Apprenticeships offered
|Associate project manager||Standard||4||Details|
|Housing / property management||Standard||3||Details|
|Junior Content Producer||Standard||3||Details|
|Junior management consultant||Standard||4||Details|
|Operations / departmental manager||Standard||5||Details|
|Property maintenance operative||Standard||2||Details|
|Senior housing / property management||Standard||4||Details|
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)