IMPACT (UK) LIMITED
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
Impact are an independent, global creative change agency focused on inspiring and developing people to grow through adventurous experiential learning solutions.
Our purpose is to build organisations worth working for and our expertise is rooted in 36 years of partnering with our clients across all sectors to deliver sustainable change.
RACER runs through all of our work. This stands for:
- Responsible in relation to people, communities and the environment
- Adventurous - embodying the uncomfortable excitement of an adventure
- Customised to the specific needs of your people
- Experiential - connecting skills, knowledge, experiences and expert facilitation
- Results focused - creating lasting value
2 Apprenticeships offered
|Operations / departmental manager||Standard||5||Details|
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)