SPRINGFIELD TRAINING LIMITED
About this provider
We are a proud Yorkshire company delivering a wide range of apprenticeship, commercial and online training throughout the UK.
Our ambition is to motivate and inspire everyone we train, helping them achieve the outstanding results we know they're capable of, through vocational work-based apprenticeships and training.
As a team we have been supporting people in gaining new skills, mandatory qualifications, apprenticeships, higher & degree apprenticeships for over 25 years.
Learning is achieved through a blended approach of work based training & assessment, attendance at short courses, online and distance learning courses.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 7 out of 16 reviews
- Good 9 out of 16 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 16 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 16 reviews
- Communication with employers (14)
- Providing the right training at the right time (7)
- Adapting to my needs (5)
- Getting new apprentices started (5)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (5)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (4)
- Improving apprentice skills (2)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (2)
Things to improve
- Initial assessment of apprentices (2)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (2)
- Getting new apprentices started (1)
- Improving apprentice skills (1)
10 Apprenticeships offered
|Adult care worker||Standard||2||Details|
|Food and drink advanced process operator||Standard||3||Details|
|Food and drink process operator||Standard||2||Details|
|Lead adult care worker||Standard||3||Details|
|Maintenance and operations engineering technician||Standard||3||Details|
|Operations / departmental manager||Standard||5||Details|
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)