THE MTC - ADVANCED MANUFACTURING TRAINING CENTRE LIMITED
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
We are an independent training provider, established in 2014 by the MTC. We aim to embed future skills throughout a new generation of engineers and technicians who will help to realise the UK's advanced manufacturing potential.
Delivered by proven experts recruited from the manufacturing and engineering industries, our programme builds on strong foundation of traditional skills, overlaid with themes of emerging technologies, through which we equip apprentices for a rapidly developing engineering sector.
We were named IMechE's Advanced Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year 2019, and deliver our award-winning programme to employers based throughout the UK from our two state-of-the-art centres in Coventry (AMTC) and Oxfordshire (OAS).
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 3 out of 8 reviews
- Good 5 out of 8 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 8 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 8 reviews
- Training facilities (7)
- Communication with employers (5)
- Getting new apprentices started (4)
- Adapting to my needs (2)
- Providing the right training at the right time (2)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (2)
- Improving apprentice skills (1)
Things to improve
- Improving apprentice skills (4)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (4)
- Communication with employers (3)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
1 Apprenticeships offered
- THE MTC - ADVANCED MANUFACTURING TRAINING CENTRE LIMITED website
- Phone number:
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)