SPORTING FUTURES TRAINING (UK) LTD
- Trading names:
- Sporting Futures Training
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
Sporting Futures Training - A High Quality,School Training Provider working within PE & School Sports Networks aligned - Youth Sports Trust.
A Hertfordshire based organisation that has grown through reputation and is a National Provider.
Strength is with our experienced Teaching Team coupled with time in the Training Provider world.
We are positioned to offer guidance & support to schools to maximise apprenticeships.
Delivery of school -based apprenticeships including:
PE Apprenticeship pathways - Community Activator Coach leading to Teaching Assistant with PE Focus
Up-skill of existing staff Generic Teaching Assistant
Leadership & Management- Levels 3/5 for Aspiring Curriculum Leads / Senior Leads.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 11 out of 46 reviews
- Good 30 out of 46 reviews
- Poor 3 out of 46 reviews
- Very poor 2 out of 46 reviews
- Getting new apprentices started (25)
- Communication with employers (16)
- Improving apprentice skills (14)
- Providing the right training at the right time (13)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (10)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (6)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (5)
- Adapting to my needs (2)
- Training facilities (1)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (16)
- Communication with employers (13)
- Adapting to my needs (4)
- Getting new apprentices started (2)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (2)
- Providing the right training at the right time (2)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (1)
7 Apprenticeships offered
|Community Activator Coach||Standard||2||Details|
|Supporting Teaching and Learning in Physical Education and School Sport||Framework||3||Details|
|Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools||Framework||3||Details|
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)