SPORTING FUTURES TRAINING (UK) LTD
- Trading names:
- Sporting Futures Training
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
Sporting Futures Training - A High Quality,School Training Provider working within PE & School Sports Networks aligned - Youth Sports Trust.
A Hertfordshire based organisation that has grown through reputation and is a National Provider.
Strength is with our experienced Teaching Team coupled with time in the Training Provider world.
We are positioned to offer guidance & support to schools to maximise apprenticeships.
Delivery of school -based apprenticeships including:
PE Apprenticeship pathways - Community Activator Coach leading to Teaching Assistant with PE Focus
Up-skill of existing staff Generic Teaching Assistant
Leadership & Management- Levels 3/5 for Aspiring Curriculum Leads / Senior Leads.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 22 out of 85 reviews
- Good 53 out of 85 reviews
- Poor 7 out of 85 reviews
- Very poor 3 out of 85 reviews
- Getting new apprentices started (38)
- Communication with employers (28)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (26)
- Improving apprentice skills (25)
- Providing the right training at the right time (21)
- Adapting to my needs (11)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (10)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (10)
- Training facilities (6)
Things to improve
- Communication with employers (31)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (29)
- Adapting to my needs (8)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (7)
- Getting new apprentices started (6)
- Providing the right training at the right time (4)
- Training facilities (1)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (1)
7 Apprenticeships offered
|Community Activator Coach||Standard||2||Details|
|Supporting Teaching and Learning in Physical Education and School Sport||Framework||3||Details|
|Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools||Framework||3||Details|
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)