Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
Mooreskills is a national training provider delivering high quality, flexible training solutions which meet the needs of employers.
Our dedicated Account Managers work with employers to conduct organisational needs analysis, informing the planning and implementation of apprenticeships. Our aim is to help others realise their goal and help businesses meet organisational objectives.
We offer a full package including a bespoke recruitment service, while our management information systems and the use of e-portfolios ensure you always have the information you need at your fingertips.
We have access to several funding routes and can signpost to the appropriate provision helping you to reduce financial burden supporting existing and new employees.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 4 out of 8 reviews
- Good 2 out of 8 reviews
- Poor 2 out of 8 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 8 reviews
- Adapting to my needs (5)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (3)
- Communication with employers (2)
- Improving apprentice skills (2)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (2)
- Training facilities (2)
- Providing the right training at the right time (1)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (1)
Things to improve
- Communication with employers (5)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (4)
- Adapting to my needs (1)
- Getting new apprentices started (1)
- Improving apprentice skills (1)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
11 Apprenticeships offered
|Business and Administration||Framework||2||Details|
|Business and Administration||Framework||3||Details|
|Contact Centre Operations||Framework||2||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)