JANCETT CHILDCARE & JACE TRAINING LIMITED
- Trading names:
- JACE Training Ltd
About this provider
JACE is an independent training provider operating throughout London and the South East for over 35 years.
- Ofsted rated GOOD.
- As part of the Jancett Group, an established group of private day nurseries and afterschool clubs, it has traditionally specialised in the childcare sector.
- Today JACE offers apprenticeship training across a range of vocational areas throughout the year, in response to business needs.
- Staff are exclusive to JACE; fully qualified; with good industry knowledge and connections with their relevant business sectors.
- Our company Vision is to Make A Difference, through our core values of being Understanding; Innovative; and Inspirational.
- We offer flexibility in our delivery, in a style best suited to each individual Employer.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 9 out of 20 reviews
- Good 11 out of 20 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 20 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 20 reviews
- Improving apprentice skills (9)
- Getting new apprentices started (7)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (7)
- Adapting to my needs (6)
- Communication with employers (5)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (5)
- Providing the right training at the right time (5)
- Training facilities (3)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (3)
Things to improve
- Communication with employers (4)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (4)
- Getting new apprentices started (2)
- Providing the right training at the right time (1)
15 Apprenticeships offered
|Children and Young People's Workforce||Framework||2||Details|
|Customer service practitioner||Standard||2||Details|
|Customer Service Specialist||Standard||3||Details|
|Early Years Educator||Standard||3||Details|
|Supporting Teaching and Learning in Physical Education and School Sport||Framework||3||Details|
|Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools||Framework||2||Details|
|Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools||Framework||3||Details|
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)