JANCETT CHILDCARE & JACE TRAINING LIMITED
- Trading names:
- JACE Training Ltd
About this provider
JACE is an independent training provider operating throughout London and the South East for over 35 years.
- Ofsted rated GOOD.
- As part of the Jancett Group, an established group of private day nurseries and afterschool clubs, it has traditionally specialised in the childcare sector.
- Today JACE offers apprenticeship training across a range of vocational areas throughout the year, in response to business needs.
- Staff are exclusive to JACE; fully qualified; with good industry knowledge and connections with their relevant business sectors.
- Our company Vision is to Make A Difference, through our core values of being Understanding; Innovative; and Inspirational.
- We offer flexibility in our delivery, in a style best suited to each individual Employer.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 6 out of 9 reviews
- Good 3 out of 9 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 9 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 9 reviews
- Communication with employers (4)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (4)
- Adapting to my needs (3)
- Getting new apprentices started (3)
- Improving apprentice skills (3)
- Providing the right training at the right time (3)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (2)
- Training facilities (2)
Things to improve
- Communication with employers (1)
- Getting new apprentices started (1)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (1)
19 Apprenticeships offered
|Adult social care||Framework||2||Details|
|Adult social care||Framework||3||Details|
|Business and Administration||Framework||2||Details|
|Business and Administration||Framework||3||Details|
|Children and Young People's Workforce||Framework||2||Details|
|Early Years Educator||Framework||3||Details|
|Food Production and Cooking||Framework||2||Details|
|Supporting Teaching and Learning in Physical Education and School Sport||Framework||3||Details|
|Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools||Framework||2||Details|
|Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools||Framework||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)