HEALTH EDUCATION ENGLAND NORTH EAST
About this provider
Health Education England North East is based in Newcastle upon Tyne, providing apprenticeships across the North of England.
We are an Ofsted Grade 2 (Good) provider, with over 10 years' experience of providing apprenticeships in Health and Social Care, Business Administration and Engineering and Manufacturing sectors.
Our apprenticeships are delivered by expert teams of trainers, assessors and sector specialists at NHS Foundation Trusts across the north of England.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 1 out of 6 reviews
- Good 5 out of 6 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 6 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 6 reviews
- Providing the right training at the right time (6)
- Communication with employers (4)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (4)
- Getting new apprentices started (2)
- Improving apprentice skills (2)
Things to improve
- Adapting to my needs (1)
- Getting new apprentices started (1)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (1)
- Training facilities (1)
2 Apprenticeships offered
|Healthcare science associate||Standard||4||Details|
- HEALTH EDUCATION ENGLAND NORTH EAST website
- Phone number:
- 0191 275 4638
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)