MAKERS ACADEMY LIMITED
- Trading names:
- Makers Academy Ltd
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
Makers Academy trains people to become exceptional software engineers. We've graduated over 1500 students into their dream jobs as junior developers.
Our apprenticeship programme builds on the success of the software engineering training we've been running for the past 5 years.
We front-load the training so by the time your apprentice is on-site with you, they can add value to your organisation immediately.
We're passionate about education and software development. Our apprenticeship programme has been designed by industry experts to introduce students to the most in-use technologies in today's marketplace and to equip them with the skills needed to make the best progress as a Junior Developer.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 4 out of 16 reviews
- Good 11 out of 16 reviews
- Poor 1 out of 16 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 16 reviews
- Improving apprentice skills (7)
- Training facilities (7)
- Getting new apprentices started (6)
- Communication with employers (5)
- Adapting to my needs (4)
- Providing the right training at the right time (4)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (3)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (3)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (1)
Things to improve
- Communication with employers (7)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (5)
- Adapting to my needs (3)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (1)
1 Apprenticeships offered
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)