- Trading names:
- Peak Accountancy Training
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
Established in 2012, Peak Accountancy Training are based in Chester and Liverpool. We provide apprenticeships in Accountancy in conjunction with the AAT qualification.
Peak are dedicated to providing support to apprentices - expert tuition and support is always available 24/7
Peak also provide flexibility in managing the training programmes - we offer bespoke programmes to ensure your apprentices achieve.
We have achieved this through a combination of highly experienced, expert tutors and administrators, quality training products and our unique online learning.
By providing support every step of the way and working in partnership with you, we ensure your apprentice has the opportunity to fulfil their maximum potential.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 6 out of 9 reviews
- Good 3 out of 9 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 9 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 9 reviews
- Initial assessment of apprentices (5)
- Communication with employers (4)
- Getting new apprentices started (3)
- Improving apprentice skills (3)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (3)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (3)
- Adapting to my needs (2)
- Providing the right training at the right time (1)
- Training facilities (1)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (4)
- Communication with employers (2)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (1)
2 Apprenticeships offered
|Professional accounting / taxation technician||Standard||4||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)