VIRGIN CARE SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading names:
- The Learning Enterprise
About this provider
The Learning Enterprise has centres of learning spread across the country supporting Health & Care providers with both Business Professional & Clinical & Care apprenticeships.
Your apprentice will benefit from:
- Specialist assessors and subject matter experts who develop bespoke training packages that are mapped and aligned to The apprenticeship standards and your work based requirements.
- We use blended learning opportunities including work based projects, classroom based workshops, webinars, workbooks & ePortfolios
Both you and your apprentice will benefit from:
- A facilitated recruitment process through our dedicated admin team.
- A named trainer/assessor to support you through the apprentice journey
We hold the Quality Mark for our training
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 0 out of 1 reviews
- Good 0 out of 1 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 1 reviews
- Very poor 1 out of 1 reviews
6 Apprenticeships offered
|Customer service practitioner||Standard||2||Details|
|Healthcare assistant practitioner||Standard||5||Details|
|Operations / departmental manager||Standard||5||Details|
|Senior healthcare support worker||Standard||3||Details|
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)