THE APPRENTICE ACADEMY LIMITED
About this provider
The Apprentice Academy is a leading provider of Business, Finance and Professional Services apprenticeships and has amongst the highest rates of apprenticeship success in the UK.
We deliver a range of qualifications and additional services to support employers and individuals with all their talent planning, succession and skill development needs.
We have a reputation for developing and delivering high quality programmes that deliver results and make a difference. In our last Ofsted inspection we were rated as a Good provider.
Winners of the 'Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year' Award 2019.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 6 out of 19 reviews
- Good 13 out of 19 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 19 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 19 reviews
- Getting new apprentices started (9)
- Improving apprentice skills (8)
- Communication with employers (7)
- Providing the right training at the right time (6)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (5)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (5)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (4)
- Training facilities (3)
- Adapting to my needs (2)
Things to improve
- Communication with employers (6)
- Adapting to my needs (4)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (4)
- Providing the right training at the right time (2)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
7 Apprenticeships offered
|Commercial Procurement and Supply||Standard||4||Details|
|Housing / property management||Standard||3||Details|
|Operations / departmental manager||Standard||5||Details|
|Professional accounting / taxation technician||Standard||4||Details|
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)