DYNAMIC TRAINING UK LIMITED
About this provider
Dynamic Training is a dedicated training company established in 2007. Based in London and the South East of England, working and trusted by large and small to medium enterprises in both the public and private sectors.
We are apprenticeship and bespoke training specialists for the health, care and business sectors. We have been chosen to support many NHS Trusts and working across community, acute medicine and primary care. We also offer Programmes to support apprentices with Special Education Needs and Disabilities including Supported Internships and Inclusive apprenticeships.
We have grown from strength to strength through recommendations and our reputation for providing high quality training, by an enthusiastic and committed team.
Dynamic Training is an Ofsted Grade 2 Good provider, inspected in April 2016.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 5 out of 18 reviews
- Good 11 out of 18 reviews
- Poor 2 out of 18 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 18 reviews
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (7)
- Adapting to my needs (6)
- Getting new apprentices started (6)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (6)
- Communication with employers (5)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (5)
- Providing the right training at the right time (4)
- Improving apprentice skills (3)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (8)
- Communication with employers (6)
- Getting new apprentices started (2)
- Providing the right training at the right time (2)
- Adapting to my needs (1)
21 Apprenticeships offered
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)