THE JCB ACADEMY
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
The JCB Academy is passionate about delivering people into the world of work especially within the engineering and manufacturing sectors with the correct skills and attitudes.
We have bespoke facilities and an excellent knowledge of the sector and this means we can deliver a wide range of academic and technical skills that meet and reflect employers requirements.
We work with all of our partner employers to build relationships and programmes of study that meet each partners specific needs. We recognise that the sector have a wide ranging and diverse demand and we reflect this is our programmes.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 2 out of 10 reviews
- Good 6 out of 10 reviews
- Poor 2 out of 10 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 10 reviews
- Training facilities (8)
- Communication with employers (4)
- Improving apprentice skills (3)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (3)
- Adapting to my needs (2)
- Providing the right training at the right time (2)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (6)
- Communication with employers (5)
- Adapting to my needs (3)
- Improving apprentice skills (2)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
- Providing the right training at the right time (1)
4 Apprenticeships offered
|General Welder (Arc Processes)||Standard||2||Details|
|Leisure and Entertainment Maintenance Engineering Technician||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)