COGENT SKILLS TRAINING LIMITED
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
Provider is supported by a parent company guarantee
About this provider
Cogent Skills Training is a national training provider delivering apprenticeships which focus upon the key roles and qualification requirements of the Science Industry.
With a vibrant and people focused culture and a strong team of expert trainers, our flexible approach ensures that we can offer solutions to fit your needs.
Our apprenticeships are centred on providing the practical training and knowledge required for an apprentice to become a productive and an effective member of a team quickly.
Our experienced trainers work closely with employers and employees to choose the right programme at the right level. We help provide industry specific progression information, advice and guidance to maximise career development opportunities.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 2 out of 18 reviews
- Good 15 out of 18 reviews
- Poor 1 out of 18 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 18 reviews
- Improving apprentice skills (8)
- Communication with employers (6)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (6)
- Providing the right training at the right time (5)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (5)
- Adapting to my needs (4)
- Getting new apprentices started (4)
Things to improve
- Communication with employers (7)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (6)
- Adapting to my needs (1)
- Getting new apprentices started (1)
- Improving apprentice skills (1)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
- Training facilities (1)
6 Apprenticeships offered
|Operations / departmental manager||Standard||5||Details|
|Science manufacturing technician||Standard||3||Details|
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)