NEW GENERATION TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LIMITED
About this provider
NGTC is proud to be industry provider to all Security, Stadiums Events &Hospitality providers for all their requirements.
NGTC is made up of 4 division - Training, Education, Recruitment & Consultancy
NGTC Training aims to meet the training needs of the Security, Stadiums Events & Hospitality sector by:
- Developing apprenticeship training programmes aimed at people of all ages.
- Delivering training programmes which prepare people for work in the Retail Security, Stadium Events & Hospitality sector, specifically in Security, Customer Experience, Hospitality and Facilities Management
- Supporting unemployed young people through the transition from school into employment and beyond.
- Working with large employers to ensure that standards are attained.
22 Apprenticeships offered
|Advanced Spectator Safety||Framework||3||Details|
|Assessor / Coach||Standard||4||Details|
|Associate project manager||Standard||4||Details|
|Facilities Management Supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
|Hospitality team member||Standard||2||Details|
|Junior management consultant||Standard||4||Details|
|Learning and Skills Teacher||Standard||5||Details|
|Operations / departmental manager||Standard||5||Details|
|Providing Security Services||Framework||2||Details|
|Retail team leader||Standard||3||Details|
|Security First Line Manager||Standard||3||Details|
- NEW GENERATION TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LIMITED website
- Phone number:
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)