UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL SOUTHAMPTON NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
University Hospital Southampton (UHS) - Apprenticeships Centre
UHS Apprenticeship Centre is based at Southampton General Hospital. The Centre has been providing NVQ and apprenticeships for the past 25 years. Our team of trainers and assessors have a variety of clinical background and are highly experienced clinical trainers.
Benefits of completing an apprenticeship though our centre are
- Access to specialist educators such as dementia and diabetes.
- A variety of teaching and assessing methods used, such as Simulation, Class based teaching and e-learning.
- Expert advise on appropriate level of apprenticeship.
- Apprenticeships delivered frequently throughout the year.
We accept apprentices from GP practices, other NHS Trusts and Care homes.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 0 out of 1 reviews
- Good 0 out of 1 reviews
- Poor 1 out of 1 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 1 reviews
- Improving apprentice skills (1)
- Training facilities (1)
Things to improve
- Communication with employers (1)
- Getting new apprentices started (1)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (1)
6 Apprenticeships offered
|Adult social care||Framework||2||Details|
|Adult social care||Framework||3||Details|
|Health Pharmacy Services||Framework||2||Details|
|Healthcare support worker||Standard||2||Details|
|Senior healthcare support worker||Standard||3||Details|
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL SOUTHAMPTON NHS FOUNDATION TRUST website
- Phone number:
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)