UNIQUE TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- Trading names:
- Unique Training Solutions Ltd
About this provider
UTS are a specialist provider of training, qualifications and consultancy services to the Health, Housing and Social Care Sector.
We have provided services nationally since 2003 and work with many Local Authorities, Housing Associations, National Care Providers, Charities, Private Care Homes, Hospitals, Clinics and Agencies.
Our delivery teams all have extensive working experience across the sector, and include qualified professionals within specialist areas.
We work together with our customers to develop programmes specific to their organisations requirements, that fit with their business goals, impact on practice and demonstrate value for money.
UTS are Endorsed by Skills for Care as a recognised provider demonstrating our quality commitment.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 3 out of 19 reviews
- Good 11 out of 19 reviews
- Poor 5 out of 19 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 19 reviews
- Communication with employers (8)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (8)
- Getting new apprentices started (6)
- Improving apprentice skills (6)
- Adapting to my needs (4)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (4)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (4)
- Providing the right training at the right time (2)
- Training facilities (1)
Things to improve
- Communication with employers (10)
- Adapting to my needs (7)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (7)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (3)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (2)
- Improving apprentice skills (1)
- Providing the right training at the right time (1)
7 Apprenticeships offered
|Adult care worker||Standard||2||Details|
|Healthcare assistant practitioner||Standard||5||Details|
|Healthcare support worker||Standard||2||Details|
|Lead adult care worker||Standard||3||Details|
|Leader in Adult Care||Standard||5||Details|
|Senior healthcare support worker||Standard||3||Details|
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)