JBC SKILLS TRAINING LIMITED
About this provider
We are specialist provider of apprenticeships and training for IT and SOFTWARE covering the Midlands Region.
We can find, recruit and train a new employee as an apprentice in your organisation - growing them in to a valuable member of staff. We can also upskill existing members of your staff by training them utilising apprenticeships to acquire new skills.
We are able to work with both apprentice Levy paying organisations and non-Levy paying organisations. We are here to help and give advice to employers.
We have training centres in central Coventry and Birmingham. We are Ofsted rated "Good", a Microsoft IT Academy and a City & Guilds Approved Centre.
Contact us to find out how we can help your organisation benefit from apprenticeships.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 2 out of 8 reviews
- Good 5 out of 8 reviews
- Poor 1 out of 8 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 8 reviews
- Communication with employers (6)
- Adapting to my needs (3)
- Improving apprentice skills (3)
- Getting new apprentices started (2)
- Providing the right training at the right time (2)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (2)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
- Training facilities (1)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (1)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (3)
- Communication with employers (1)
- Providing the right training at the right time (1)
6 Apprenticeships offered
|IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals||Framework||3||Details|
|Software Development Technician||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)