UNIVERSITY OF PLYMOUTH
About this provider
Plymouth University has many years of experience of working with employers, making us the perfect partner for working with you to provide higher apprenticeships.
We offer future apprentices the chance to complete a degree that is tailored to national standards, their current job and future career aspirations.
Our new degree and higher apprenticeship offer is designed by working in collaboration with business to shape and influence a model that meets their skills development needs, giving the business the competitive advantage they need to be successful in the future.
At Plymouth University, we believe that engaging employers into the design and development of the apprenticeship model make this offer uniquely focussed on your business need.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 2 out of 17 reviews
- Good 14 out of 17 reviews
- Poor 1 out of 17 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 17 reviews
- Training facilities (5)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (5)
- Adapting to my needs (4)
- Getting new apprentices started (4)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (4)
- Communication with employers (3)
- Improving apprentice skills (3)
- Providing the right training at the right time (3)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (2)
Things to improve
- Communication with employers (8)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (7)
- Getting new apprentices started (3)
- Training facilities (3)
- Adapting to my needs (2)
- Improving apprentice skills (2)
- Providing the right training at the right time (2)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (1)
6 Apprenticeships offered
|Advanced Clinical Practitioner||Standard||7||Details|
|Chartered manager degree apprenticeship||Standard||6||Details|
|Digital and technology solutions professional||Standard||6||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)