THE UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER
- Trading names:
- University of Manchester
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
At The University of Manchester we know the value of working together. We collaborate across disciplines, cultures, countries and industry to solve global problems. Your degree apprentices studying at the University of Manchester, will benefit from:
- Experienced teaching staff, working with industry professionals to provide role specific training in a Higher Education context.
- Excellent learning resources, online and across our extensive library provision.
- Dedicated support services, specialising in careers, health and well being on a thriving University campus, with access to all manner of sports and social activities.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 0 out of 2 reviews
- Good 2 out of 2 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 2 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 2 reviews
- Communication with employers (2)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (2)
- Improving apprentice skills (1)
1 Apprenticeships offered
|Senior Leader Master's Degree Apprenticeship||Standard||7||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)