CITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON COLLEGE
About this provider
"To equip people in Wolverhampton and beyond with the skills to succeed and excel."
City of Wolverhampton College is a place of aspiration, inspiration and success.
Employers choose us because we equip people with the skills they need to help their organisations thrive.
We work with partners to create prosperity.
The College is an outstanding place to learn and work.
Our well-established apprenticeship scheme is currently helping over 800 young people to earn while they learn by combining studying with working in jobs with employers across the Black Country and beyond.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 19 out of 109 reviews
- Good 73 out of 109 reviews
- Poor 14 out of 109 reviews
- Very poor 3 out of 109 reviews
- Communication with employers (40)
- Getting new apprentices started (36)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (22)
- Improving apprentice skills (21)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (21)
- Adapting to my needs (19)
- Training facilities (19)
- Providing the right training at the right time (13)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (10)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (52)
- Communication with employers (47)
- Providing the right training at the right time (17)
- Improving apprentice skills (14)
- Getting new apprentices started (8)
- Training facilities (8)
- Adapting to my needs (7)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (3)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (3)
45 Apprenticeships offered
|Adult care worker||Standard||2||Details|
|Advanced and Creative Hair Professional||Standard||3||Details|
|Advanced Carpentry and Joinery||Standard||3||Details|
|Associate project manager||Standard||4||Details|
|Carpentry and Joinery||Standard||2||Details|
|Community Sport and Health Officer||Standard||3||Details|
|Construction Site Supervisor||Standard||4||Details|
|Creative Venue Technician||Standard||3||Details|
|Customer service practitioner||Standard||2||Details|
|Customer Service Specialist||Standard||3||Details|
|Drinks Dispense Technician||Standard||3||Details|
|Early Years Educator||Standard||3||Details|
|Early Years Practitioner||Standard||2||Details|
|Engineering Manufacturing Technician||Standard||4||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)