THE UNIVERSITY OF SHEFFIELD
- Trading names:
- University of Sheffield
About this provider
The University of Sheffield is committed to working with businesses to offer the highest quality apprenticeships, boosting productivity and growth across the city, wider region and the UK. Apprenticeships enable you to attract employees of the future and equip them with the skills you need for your organisation.
We provide the apprentice with the academic training, support and expertise required for their chosen career.
Our apprenticeship programmes are designed in partnership with employers, so that your apprentices develop the skills and expertise they need to succeed in your industry.
With the introduction of the apprenticeship Levy, now is the time to maximise the use of your levy payments to invest in your apprentices. We offer value for money and the highest quality teaching and learning as a world top 100 Russell Group university.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 31 out of 57 reviews
- Good 25 out of 57 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 57 reviews
- Very poor 1 out of 57 reviews
- Training facilities (38)
- Communication with employers (29)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (17)
- Improving apprentice skills (16)
- Getting new apprentices started (14)
- Providing the right training at the right time (13)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (12)
- Adapting to my needs (8)
Things to improve
- Communication with employers (14)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (9)
- Adapting to my needs (6)
- Getting new apprentices started (4)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (3)
- Providing the right training at the right time (2)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (1)
10 Apprenticeships offered
|Control / technical support engineer||Standard||6||Details|
|Product design and development engineer||Standard||6||Details|
|Senior Leader Master's Degree Apprenticeship||Standard||7||Details|
|Social Worker (degree)||Standard||6||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)