PORTSMOUTH CITY COUNCIL
About this provider
Portsmouth City Council's Community Learning Service provides apprenticeship training.
Our team of assessors have a wide range of experience in the field of business administration and customer service. Together with the support of dedicated functional skills tutors we are able to offer a quality service to enable apprentices to achieve their apprenticeship.
As an experienced provider we are able to work closely with employers and provide ongoing support throughout the apprenticeship.
We are able to support with recruitment and selection if applicable.
We offer a bespoke service that can be tailored to suit business needs.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 2 out of 5 reviews
- Good 3 out of 5 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 5 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 5 reviews
- Communication with employers (3)
- Improving apprentice skills (3)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (2)
- Adapting to my needs (1)
- Getting new apprentices started (1)
- Providing the right training at the right time (1)
Things to improve
- Communication with employers (1)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (1)
1 Apprenticeships offered
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)