LUTON BOROUGH COUNCIL
About this provider
Luton Adult Learning is part of Luton Borough Council. Our aim is to help businesses to grow their own talent by developing a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.
Our employer service has been set up to make the recruitment of an apprentice a straightforward process through to completion.
In order to meet employers' needs we have designed our programmes to have multiple starts - allowing you to choose when to hire an apprentice without the restriction of college term dates.
In addition to directly delivering 5 apprenticeships we also offer a wider range via our carefully selected partners.
Our staff have first-hand experience in the areas they teach and put professionalism and employability skills at the heart of every apprenticeship.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 1 out of 12 reviews
- Good 11 out of 12 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 12 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 12 reviews
- Getting new apprentices started (8)
- Training facilities (5)
- Adapting to my needs (4)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (3)
- Communication with employers (2)
- Improving apprentice skills (1)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
- Providing the right training at the right time (1)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (7)
- Communication with employers (3)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (2)
- Providing the right training at the right time (2)
2 Apprenticeships offered
|Food and Beverage Services||Framework||2||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)