- Trading names:
About this provider
Locomotivation is an established training provider delivering high quality Apprenticeships and staff development opportunities for businesses in the Leisure, Aviation, Hospitality, Sales, Care and other service related industries.
Our experienced team work with employers to design Apprenticeship programmes around their business activities, assisting with the management of the funding and to deliver a high quality Apprenticeship programme to their Apprentices.
Our blend of one to one support and the use of technology guarantees a flexible, personal, engaging and supportive experience for all participants.
Locomotivation is graded as a 'Good' provider by Ofsted and has been delivering Apprenticeships since 1999.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 12 out of 30 reviews
- Good 17 out of 30 reviews
- Poor 1 out of 30 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 30 reviews
- Communication with employers (17)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (11)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (10)
- Adapting to my needs (9)
- Getting new apprentices started (9)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (9)
- Improving apprentice skills (6)
- Providing the right training at the right time (5)
- Training facilities (1)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (5)
- Communication with employers (4)
- Adapting to my needs (3)
- Providing the right training at the right time (2)
- Training facilities (2)
- Getting new apprentices started (1)
- Improving apprentice skills (1)
21 Apprenticeships offered
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)